.

©GoogleBilder  -  2009년에 개통한 새로운 인천의 상징인 인천 대교

인천광역시 (Incheon Metropolitan City) - 2014 인천아시아경기대회 개최지 

인천광역시 (仁川廣域市)는 대한민국의 북서부 해안에 있는 광역시이다. 수도 서울에서 40km 권에 위치하는 항만도시이다. 서울의 외항으로 발전했다.  즉 1883년 제물포가 개항되고, 1899년 경인선 철도가 개통되면서 서울의 관문 역할을 하는 위성 도시로 성장하였다. 중구에는 서해안 최대 항구인 인천항이 있고, 영종도인천국제공항 (2001년도 개항)이 있다. 2003년 인천경제자유구역청이 개청하였고, 2009년 인천대교가 개통되었으며, 연수구에는 송도국제도시가 개발되고 있다. 인천에는 화력 발전소 9곳이 밀집되어 수도권에서 생산되는 전기의 62%를 담당하고 있다. 2009년 인천세계도시축전이 개최되였고, 이를 통해 인천의 브랜드 가치를 높이는 계기를 삼고자 하였다.  인천의 미래를 확인할 수 있었으며, 송도 컨벤시아에는 도시축전기간 세계적 유명 석학들이 참여하는 국제학술회의와 관련 전시가 이루어졌다.

인천광역시는 2014년 아시안 게임 (Asian Games)의 개최지로 선정되여서 준비 중에 있다. / www.incheon2014ag.org/en

현재의 면적은 1'010 km2이며 인구는 374만 명을 갖는 광역시로 서울과 경기도에 접하고 있다. 인천은 미래도시로 도약하기 위해서 노력하고 있다. [인천경제자유구역]은 2003년부터 2020년까지 총 사업비14조원이 투입되는 대형 프로젝트이다. 특히 [송도의 경제 자유구역]은 사람과 기업, 자연이 함께하고 국제비즈니스, 물류, 지식 응용 산업을 기반으로 한 동북아 경제의 중심이 될 것이다. 

= = =

.

 ©GoogleBilder  -  [Incheon Free Economic Zone]에 건설될 신도시 [송도]의 풍경

.

교통편 (Transportation)

Incheon is a major domestic and international transportation hub for Korea.

항공 (Air)

Incheon International Airport, a regional air hub, is South Korea's primary international airport.

There were a total of 160,843 flights (157,134 international, 3,709 domestic) to and from Incheon International Airport in 2005, an average of 441 flights (431 international, 10 domestic) daily. 59.7% of the flights were serviced by Korea’s two national carriers, Korean Air and Asiana Airlines, with foreign carriers servicing the remaining 40.3%, which breaks down as follows: China 45,125 flights {28.1% of total}, Japan ,352 {20.1%}, Southeast Asia 30,567 {19%}, Americas 27,916 {17.4%}, Europe 11,082 {6.9%}, others {9.5%}.

해상 (Sea)

Incheon's sea port is the second largest port in Korea after Busan's sea port.

The International Passenger Terminal located at the port offers ferries to four cities in China: Dalian, Qingdao, Tianjin, and Weihai. There are also ferries to Incheon's outlying islands as well as Baengnyeong Island inside of the Northern Limit Line.

버스 (Buses)

Incheon Bus Terminal, located at its eponymous subway stop, offers express bus transportation to all parts of Korea. Many city bus lines offer transportation within city limits as well as to the neighboring cities of Bucheon, Gimpo, Seoul, and Siheung.

Many BRT lines offer transportation between Seoul and Incheon.

철도 (Train)

Local service to Guro, Seoul, Cheongnyangni, Uijeongbu and Soyosan is offered by Seoul's subway Line 1. The line has 11 stations within Incheon and connects to the Incheon Subway at Bupyeong station.

Rapid service on the same line to Yongsan Station in Seoul depart from Dongincheon station and stops at major stations.

The Airport Express (AREX) line runs from Incheon International Airport to Seoul Station via Gimpo International Airport.

지하철 (Subway)

Main article: Incheon Subway

The Incheon Subway has a single subway line serving the city. It connects to the Seoul Metropolitan Subway system at Bupyeong station, and AREX line at Gyeyang station. The line has 28 stations on 29.4 kilometres (18.3 miles) of track. The Incheon subway is operated by the Incheon Rapid Transit Corporation (IRTC).

Planned extensions and additions: IRTC has a plan to construct a second line, Line 2. It will extend from Oryu, Seo-gu to Incheon Grand Park, and will have 27 stations on 29.2 km (18.1 miles) of track. Line 2 is under construction from June 26, 2009 to 2014.

Korail is constructing a new subway line from Incheon station to Suwon station by 2013. It will have 10 stations within Incheon. (Google에서 자료 인용)

= = =

.

     ©Google  -  2014년에 개최된 [Asian Games]을 공중에서 본 중앙 경기장

.

17Asian Games (아시아 경기대회)의 개최지

인천광역시에서는 아시아 올림픽협의회 (Olympic Council of Asia)]가 주관하는 17회 아시아 경기대회 (Asian Games)가 개최된다. 40억이 넘는 인구를 갖는 아시아 대륙의 스포츠 대축제이다.

개최일정은 2014919일부터 104일까지 15일간이다.   

개최 종목은 올림픽의 28개 종목과 비 올림픽의 8개 종목으로 총 36개 종목의 경기들이 거행된다.

[아시아 올림픽 평의회]의 본부는 Kuweit에 소재한다. / www.ocasia.org                           

.

More: www.eurasiatour.info/index.php/asia/other/360-asia-games-2014

.

인천관광 (Tourist Information Center): http://english.visitincheon.org

= = =

.

작성자: 송지열 (Ziyul Song) / www.eurasiatour.info

Facebook (Ziyul Song) / www.facebook.com/ziyul.song

Facebook  / www.facebook.com/pages/EurasiatourInfo/122944391155017

.